Power Tool Battery Type
Because the power tool battery is what makes it possible for cordless tools to do their work, choosing the type of cordless tools battery technology that the tool uses is almost as important as the choice of power tool itself.
For example, if the power tools battery's capacity, charge time, or storage characteristics are mismatched to the work or user, the expensive cordless tool it's attached to might not do the user much good.
Cordless power tools are used all over, and they're becoming even more plentiful. Manufacturers release more cordless models, and more powerful models, every year. On top of that, power tool battery technology is also seeing rapid changes. This means that there are more battery options out there (and we'll probably be seeing more), and that many of those batteries are expected to do heavier work than ever before.
The best thing that shoppers can do is be as informed as possible about powet tools batteries designs, performance, specifications, and features to keep up with the industry. We Cofttek will give cordless tool users and shoppers the head-start they need to choose the right rechargeable battery types for their cordless tools, and then get the most out of them in the following articles.
Previous: Rechargeable Battery Cycle Life
Next: No Information
- Power Tool Brands Don’t Make Their Own Batteries
- New Power Tool Batteries And Adapters
- Power Tool Battery Applications & Knowledge
- Power Tools - Best Practices For Long Battery Pack Life
- Building A Better Cordless Drill Battery
- DeWalt 20V Max To 18V Battery Adaptor Lets You Use New Batteries In Your Old Tools
- Future Of Cordless Tools Is In Lithium Ion Power
- Power Tool Battery Recycling Creates A Buzz In Brisbane
- 5 Things To Know Before Buying A Cordless Power Tool
- Bosch 12524 Power Tool Battery Articles & Tips
- Rechargeable Battery Cycle Life
- Cordless Drills Self-discharge & Voltage
- Power Tools Batteries Capacity (run Time)
- Deep Discharge Of Power Tools Battery
- Memory Effect Of Power Tool Batteries
- Nickle Cadmium (NiCd)
- Nickle Metal Hydride (NiMH)
- Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Power Tool Battery Shapes
- Power Tool Battery Chargers