What Effect The Power Tool's Running Time ?
"Memory effect " in some batteries can also seriously affect its duration." This is the main reason why batteries for very short periods of time even right after they have been charged. The term "memory effect is found in some batteries(NiCD power tool batteries and NiMH power tool batteries), a condition that results in the reduction of their capacity."But today battery inc have product many no memoy effect power tool batteries(Li-ion power tool batteries).
Another factor that maturity concerns, but one that is not related to batteries, is the efficiency of the power tool itself. An efficient tool almost all the current from the battery for the company to transfer at the end of the power tool. A less efficient power tool waste be excessive power simply transferring energy to the business end of the tool that greatly decrease is the runtime of a battery.
- Power Tool Brands Don’t Make Their Own Batteries
- New Power Tool Batteries And Adapters
- Power Tool Battery Applications & Knowledge
- Power Tools - Best Practices For Long Battery Pack Life
- Building A Better Cordless Drill Battery
- DeWalt 20V Max To 18V Battery Adaptor Lets You Use New Batteries In Your Old Tools
- Future Of Cordless Tools Is In Lithium Ion Power
- Power Tool Battery Recycling Creates A Buzz In Brisbane
- 5 Things To Know Before Buying A Cordless Power Tool
- Bosch 12524 Power Tool Battery Articles & Tips
- Cordless Drills Self-discharge & Voltage
- Power Tools Batteries Capacity (run Time)
- Deep Discharge Of Power Tools Battery
- Memory Effect Of Power Tool Batteries
- Nickle Cadmium (NiCd)
- Nickle Metal Hydride (NiMH)
- Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Power Tool Battery Shapes
- Power Tool Battery Chargers
- A Look At Cell Formats