NEW Makita 18V Power Source Has 2 Independent High-Power USB Ports
18V power sources are pretty awesome. They’re smallish accessories that slide right into your Li-ion battery pack, and provide USB ports for charging your electronic devices in a pinch. They come in very handy.
Dewalt offers one, and so does Milwaukee, and now Makita has come out with one as well.
The Makita ADP05 18V USB power source has 2 USB ports that can each deliver up to 2.1A of power, independently. In other words, the Makita 18V power source can deliver up to 4.2A of total current output when both ports are connected and active.
A belt clip on the top of the power source is a plus, and allows for easy portability. But, it also adds slightly to the size. I don’t think I would want to attach a high capacity battery pack to my belt, due to the weight, but it’s good to have the option.
One feature missing from this Makita power port is a built-in battery fuel gauge, which should have been easy to implement. Makita has only recently come out with batteries that have built-in fuel gauges, and so a fuel gauge on this power source would have been very handy, not only for when using it as a power source, but for checking the charge level of batteries on the go.
Even so, the lack of a battery fuel gauge doesn’t make this any less of a must-have accessory.
If your customer are Makita 18V users, they’ll probably want to pick this up.
Making your own brand makita USB Power Source and earn money with Dingkangda together now.
- Power Tool Brands Don’t Make Their Own Batteries
- New Power Tool Batteries And Adapters
- Power Tool Battery Applications & Knowledge
- Power Tools - Best Practices For Long Battery Pack Life
- Building A Better Cordless Drill Battery
- DeWalt 20V Max To 18V Battery Adaptor Lets You Use New Batteries In Your Old Tools
- Future Of Cordless Tools Is In Lithium Ion Power
- Power Tool Battery Recycling Creates A Buzz In Brisbane
- 5 Things To Know Before Buying A Cordless Power Tool
- Bosch 12524 Power Tool Battery Articles & Tips
- Bosch 4.0Ah Batteries - Everything You Need To Know
- How To Rebuild A Cordless Drill Battery ?
- Ryobi Recalls Batteries Due To Overheating Issues
- Best Cordless Drill
- Battery Knowledge Base
- Buyer's Guide For Cordless Tools
- Cordless Drill Battery
- DeWalt Bluetooth-connected Power Tool Batteries
- How To Care For Rechargeable Cordless Tool Batteries
- How To Repair A Makita Ni-Mh Battery