Hitachi Launches A New 6Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
Hitachi Power Tools (UK) Ltd has launched a new high capacity 6.0Ah Lithium-ion battery, which is compatible with the entire range of 18V cordless tools.
The BSL1860 Li-Ion battery is the same size and weight as previous batteries but with greater capacity and working time. A multiplex protection circuit protects the cells from overload, overcharging and over discharge, ensuring a long lifetime with up to 1500 charge cycles.
The new 18V 6.0Ah range includes the impressive DV18DBXL/JX 18V Combi Drill with brushless motor.
The all new UC18YSL3 charger is capable of charging a 6.0Ah Li-Ion battery on only 38 minutes.
- Power Tool Brands Don’t Make Their Own Batteries
- New Power Tool Batteries And Adapters
- Power Tool Battery Applications & Knowledge
- Power Tools - Best Practices For Long Battery Pack Life
- Building A Better Cordless Drill Battery
- DeWalt 20V Max To 18V Battery Adaptor Lets You Use New Batteries In Your Old Tools
- Future Of Cordless Tools Is In Lithium Ion Power
- Power Tool Battery Recycling Creates A Buzz In Brisbane
- 5 Things To Know Before Buying A Cordless Power Tool
- Bosch 12524 Power Tool Battery Articles & Tips
- Application Notes For Power Tools Battery
- SKIL Power Tool Battery Articles & Tips
- Market Trend About Power Tool Battery Cells
- Battery Knowledge Base -- Battery Lifetime
- Battery Knowledge Base -- Disposable And Rechargeable Batteries
- How To Choose A New Power Tool Battery
- Things You Should Know About Stanley Black & Decker (and Dewalt)
- Black And Decker Made A Smart Power Tool Battery That Charges Your Phone
- Making The Power Tool Battery Decision: NiMH Vs. NiCad Vs. Li-Ion
- NEW Makita 18V Power Source Has 2 Independent High-Power USB Ports