Milwaukee Introduces Cordless SDS Max Rotary Hammer
MILWAUKEE, WI – Milwaukee Tool battery brings game-changing innovation to the cordless power tool market with the introduction of the M18™ FUEL™ SDS Max Rotary Hammer. The SDS Max
Rotary Hammer is the first cordless solution of its kind that provides the performance required for more demanding, heavy-duty drilling and chipping applications. With the
launch of the new SDS Max, Milwaukee is now the only power tool manufacturer to provide a full line of rotary hammer solutions all on one M18™ battery platform.
Milwaukee’s M18 FUEL™ technology* enables the M18 FUEL™ SDS Max Rotary Hammer to deliver the performance required for more demanding SDS Max applications, including dry coring
and medium duty chipping in both concrete block and reinforced concrete.
The M18 FUEL™ SDS Max will also be among the first Milwaukee® solutions to be powered by the new M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 milwaukee battery pack. This game-changing battery
technology delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power and runs 60% cooler than standard lithium-ion batteries. This massive jump in run-time and increase in power will
continue to push the limits of cordless potential.
Available in September of 2016, the M18™ FUEL™ SDS Max Rotary Hammer is a testament to Milwaukee’s ability to provide game-changing technology available on one platform that
pushes the boundaries of expected performance and productivity.
* M18 FUEL™ is engineered for the most demanding tradesmen in the world. Delivering unrivaled performance, all M18 FUEL™ products feature three Milwaukee®-exclusive innovations
—The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack and REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence Hardware and Software—that deliver unmatched power, run-time and durability on the
jobsite. Simply put, M18 FUEL™ tools are the most powerful 18V cordless tools in their class.
M18™ FUEL™ SDS Max Rotary Hammer (2717-22HD)
1-9/16” Max Capacity
5.0 ft. lbs Impact Energy
Includes M18™ FUEL™ SDS Max Rotary Hammer, (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 9.0 High Demand Battery Packs, M18™ and M12™ Rapid Charger, Side Handle, and Carrying Case
*Also available as a bare tool (2717-20) & (1) 9.0Ah Battery Kit (2717-21HD)
Milwaukee Rotary Hammer Offering
Milwaukee SDS Hammer
visit our website www.toolbattery.com
- Power Tool Brands Don’t Make Their Own Batteries
- New Power Tool Batteries And Adapters
- Power Tool Battery Applications & Knowledge
- Power Tools - Best Practices For Long Battery Pack Life
- Building A Better Cordless Drill Battery
- DeWalt 20V Max To 18V Battery Adaptor Lets You Use New Batteries In Your Old Tools
- Future Of Cordless Tools Is In Lithium Ion Power
- Power Tool Battery Recycling Creates A Buzz In Brisbane
- 5 Things To Know Before Buying A Cordless Power Tool
- Bosch 12524 Power Tool Battery Articles & Tips
- Handyman: Cordless Power Tools battery Becoming The Norm
- Makita 18V LXT Lithium Battery Upgrades
- Should You Buy One Of The New 20V/60V Flexvolt from DeWalt Cordless Tool Systems?
- Cofttek Tool Batteries With Full Performance And Efficiency
- Makita Battery Mount
- Makita's Robo-Vac Uses Power Tool Batteries To Clean Workshop Floors For Hours
- 4200mAh External Backup Battery Power Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- 7.4V/2000mAh 18650 Li-ion Battery Pack
- Authentic E Cigarette Mod Kit Aspire CF Mod 18650 Battery
- 36 Volt or 48 Volt New Down Tube Lithium Battery