Makita’s Cordless DCS551Z Cuts Through Metal With Ease!
Makita has launched another 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless tool battery to its range, the Metal Cutter. This tool is going to make the lives of users such as roofers and cladders a whole lot easier. With a maximum cutting capacity of 57,5mm when it comes to cutting round pipe, angle iron, channels, thin metal, rods and aluminium the DCS551Z will cut through in a single cut with ease.
The Makita DCS551Z has a brushless motor and is fitted with automatic speed control, which automatically changes the cutting mode according to the load conditions for optimum operation. When you are using your DCS551Z for light duty applications the tool will use the high-speed rotation mode and for heavy-duty applications it will automatically select the high torque mode.
This model has a blade diameter of 150mm with a bore of 20mm and there are a variety of TCT saw blades available for different applications (sold separately). The DCS551Z has an electric brake that stops the blade rotation fast but gently, allowing the user to quickly resume operation. It has twin LED job lights with a pre- and afterglow function, which is a convenient addition when working in a dark environment.
It has an ergonomic soft grip handle that provides comfortable grip and control of the tools, while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. There is a rubberized lever for quick and easy depth adjustment and the Makita battery fuel gauge will show you the charge left in your battery.
The DCS551Z Metal Cutter is compatible with the Makita 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion batteries(45 minutes charge time), 4.0Ah (36 minutes charge time), 3.0Ah (22 minutes charge time) and 1.5Ah (15 minutes charge time) Lithium-Ion batteries.
For further information or your nearest Makita dealer, contact Jean-Pierre Du Plessis on 011 878-2600 or visit our website www.toolbattery.com
- Power Tool Brands Don’t Make Their Own Batteries
- New Power Tool Batteries And Adapters
- Power Tool Battery Applications & Knowledge
- Power Tools - Best Practices For Long Battery Pack Life
- Building A Better Cordless Drill Battery
- DeWalt 20V Max To 18V Battery Adaptor Lets You Use New Batteries In Your Old Tools
- Future Of Cordless Tools Is In Lithium Ion Power
- Power Tool Battery Recycling Creates A Buzz In Brisbane
- 5 Things To Know Before Buying A Cordless Power Tool
- Bosch 12524 Power Tool Battery Articles & Tips
- Cofttek Tool Batteries With Full Performance And Efficiency
- Makita Battery Mount
- Makita's Robo-Vac Uses Power Tool Batteries To Clean Workshop Floors For Hours
- 4200mAh External Backup Battery Power Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- 7.4V/2000mAh 18650 Li-ion Battery Pack
- Authentic E Cigarette Mod Kit Aspire CF Mod 18650 Battery
- 36 Volt or 48 Volt New Down Tube Lithium Battery
- 3.7V 3000mAh 18650 Lithium Battery Rechargeable Battery
- Li-ion Battery 18650 Battery Pack for Portable Power Bank Power Pack Power Charger
- 18650 Power Tool Battery Bl7010