Bl1830 Makita 18V3.0ah Cordless Drill Battery, Power Tools Battery
Type:Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
Connection Mode:Series and Parallel
Discharge Rate:High Discharge Rate
Compatible Battery Number:194205-3,194309-1,Bl1830,Lxt400
Standard Charge:Cc/CV,1c, 21V
Standard Discharge:Cc,1c, 16V
Max Discharge Current:30A
Max Instant Discharge Current:60A
Cycle Life:300 Times
Specification:CE, UL, ROHS
Origin:Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
1. The 18V3.0AH MAKITA Li-ion battery is a high quality replacement battery. 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipments and chargers. Compatible battery #: 194205-3, 194309-1, BL1830, LXT400.
2. We also have Makita 18V1.3AH, 1.5AH, 2.6AH battery pack of the same kind.
3. This is a quality battery that provides great performance for an excellent price. Save your money!
4. The batteries we produce include DEWALT, MAKITA, MILWAUKEE, BOSCH, HITACHI, RYOBI etc. We offers most varieties of high quality power tool batteries that meet your budget and need.
Battery spec data:
2. Battery type: Li-ion
3. Color: Black
4. Cycle life: 300 cycle
5. Output voltage: 18V
6. Output capacity: 3.0AH
7. Charging method: Charge at 1C for 80min
8. Discharge capacity/time: Discharge time at 5C: 9min; Discharge time at 10C: 4min
Packing & Delivery time:
Pack method: Normal carton, 12pcs/box
Delivery time: Within 2 weeks
End of charge current
0.01C (At CV mode)
End of discharge voltage
|Max discharge current|
Max instant discharge current
- Power Tool Brands Don’t Make Their Own Batteries
- Would You Use Cheaper Off-Brand Cordless Power Tool Battery Packs?
- Projected Market For Lithium-ion Batteries Used In Power Tools From 2012 To 2020 (in Million U.S. Dollars)
- New Power Tool Batteries And Adapters
- How Makita BL1850 battery make a cup of coffee?
- Schmidt Power Tools : A Guide To Comparing 18V Power Tool Batteries - 1
- Milwaukee Steps It Up With New M18 6.0Ah And 9.Ah Battery Packs
- New Makita 18V Power Source Has 2 Independent High-Power USB Ports
- Power Tool Battery Applications & Knowledge
- Power Tools - Best Practices For Long Battery Pack Life
- Makita9000 Ni-CD9.6V2.0ah Replacement Battery for Makita Power Tools
- Milagrow AguaBot 5.0 Vacuum Cleaning Robot Launched At Rs 31,990
- Makita’s Cordless DCS551Z Cuts Through Metal With Ease!
- Makita Doubles Up On Batteries For Outdoor Tools With 36 Volts Of Yard-Clearing Power
- STIHL RMA 410 Battery Powered Lawn Mower
- Milwaukee Introduces Cordless SDS Max Rotary Hammer
- Handyman: Cordless Power Tools battery Becoming The Norm
- Makita 18V LXT Lithium Battery Upgrades
- Should You Buy One Of The New 20V/60V Flexvolt from DeWalt Cordless Tool Systems?
- Cofttek Tool Batteries With Full Performance And Efficiency