Power Tool Battery 14.4 V 3000mAh Li-ion for Makita Bl1430 194066-1 194065-3 Bl1815
Specification:CE, FCC, ROHS, UL
Compatible original Part NO.:
Makita BL1430 battery Compatible Power Tool Model:
How to Charge the Li-ion Makita BL1430 battery?
Claims of fast charging a Li-ion Makita BL1430 Power Tool Battery in one hour or less usually results in lower charge levels. Such a charger simply eliminates stage two and goes directly into 'ready' once the voltage threshold is reached at the end of stage one. The charge level at this point is about 70%. The topping charge typically takes twice as long as the initial charge.
Depending on the charger and the self discharge of the Makita BL1430 battery, a topping charge may be implemented once every 500 hours or 20 days. Typically, the charge kicks in when the open terminal voltage drops to 4.05 volts per cell and turns off when it reaches 4.20V/cell.
No trickle charge is applied because the Li-ion Power Tool batteries for Makita BL1430 Power Tool is unable to absorb overcharge. Trickle charge could cause plating of metallic lithium, a condition that makes the cell unstable. Instead, a brief topping charge is applied to compensate for the small amount of self-discharge the Makita BL1430 battery and its protective circuit consume.
ShenZhen Dingkangda Technoloy Co., Ltd is a Company that specialized in producing and selling replacement Li-ion & Nickel batteries and chargers for well-known brand tools.Such as Makita series, Bosch series, Dewalt series, Milwaukee series, Hitachi series, Ryobi series, Black&Decker series, Craftsman series, Panasonic series, Metabo series, Festool series, Paslode series, Lincold series, AEG series, Irobot Roobma, Dyson,Macbook batteries,Apple batteries series and so on. Meanwhile we have our own product series -- COFTTEK, as well as OEM/ODM service for your own brand is welcome.
For more details, just feel free to contact with us: email@example.com
Related Industry Knowledge
- Make power tool more powerful with ...
- How to tell if the power tool batte...
- Hot sellers power tool batteries li...
- NiMH Vs. Lithium Rechargeable Batte...
- How to Revive and Restore Your NiCd...
- How to Condition NiMH Power Tool Ba...
- What do you think of the top seller...
- How to Revive 18 Volt DeWalt Batteries
- How to Fix an 18V Ridgid Drill Battery
- Top sellers Apple Laptop batteries
- 10.8V1500mahfor Makita Bl1013 Power...
- Battery (TG-PAL-6V)
- Bl1830 Makita Power Tool Battery
- Dewalt Tool Quality Suiting for EU ...
- Dewalt DC9071 Ni-MH 12V1.5ah Rechar...
- 18V 3000mAh Ni-MH Power Tool Batter...
- Makita Ni-CD18V 1.5ah Power Tools B...
- Bigger Size Power Tool Replacement ...
- 10.8V Makita Bl1013 Portable Cordle...
- Bl1415 Portable Power Tool Lithium-...