How to tell if the power tool battery you get is real capacity as the label?
As we all know for one laptop battery it have 4 cells,8 cells,6 cells 12 cells ect.
As well as the power tool battery.
First, we have to know the details of 18650 cells ,set up a sample with Samsung/LG
1 voltage each 18650 cell is 3.6V
2 Capacity, it is ranges:1300mAh,1500mAh, 2000mAh, 2500mAh, 3000mAh ect.
So we are here,
How to get a 18V battery？
5 cells in a series circuit it is 3.6V*5=18V
How to get a 3000mAh/3Ah capacity battery pack?
We have 2 solutions
1) one 3000mAh cell
2) two 1500mAh cells in parallel circuit.
So we know for Makita BL1830 it could be
1) 10 pcs 1500mAh cells
2) 5 pcs 3000mAh cells
Both of ways can reach it , and make sure that the shell can contain it.
Then here is the Queston, How abot Makita BL1845 and Makita BL1860?
Related Industry Knowledge
- Make power tool more powerful with Samsung Cell
- Hot sellers power tool batteries list in American
- NiMH Vs. Lithium Rechargeable Batteries
- How to Revive and Restore Your NiCd NiCad Drill Battery
- How to Condition NiMH Power Tool Batteries
- What do you think of the top seller tool battery in UK?-I
- How to Revive 18 Volt DeWalt Batteries
- How to Fix an 18V Ridgid Drill Battery
- Top sellers Apple Laptop batteries
- How to Replace Cells in Tool Battery Pack
- Overcharging & Rechargeable Batteries